The Annual General Meeting of the Southern Finnish Lapphund Society
will be held at 11.00am on Sunday 25th March 2018
at Drayton Village Hall, Lockway, Drayton, Oxon OX14 4LG
Followed by Finnish Lapphund of the Year – Judged by Val Dyer
Schedule for the day (Spectators welcome)
|12.00 to 12.30||Reception for dogs & exhibitors|
|12.30 to 13.30||Two-course lunch (to be pre-ordered)|
|14.00||Match to commence|
|16.00||Photo shoot & presentations|
- Tea/coffee will be available throughout the afternoon
- There will be an exercise area for dogs outside the hall
- Disabled facilities are available
- There will be NO Benching, but a separate hall will be available for cages (cages will not be permitted ringside). Please provide your own cages.
- You are welcome to bring other non-qualifying dogs to the event; you will need to register them as ‘not for competition’ using the form at the end of this letter.
For more information contact Alex – using the form below